Open Enrollment website for 2019 employee benefits now openOct. 11, 2018, 9:24 AM
Open Enrollment for 2019 benefits is just one week away and now you can access all of the necessary resources you need to make the best choices for you and your family.
Visit vumc-oe.com to find out what is new this year and to learn how your VUMC benefits can help you and your family lead longer, healthier lives.
Here’s how you can use the Open Enrollment website:
- Sign up for an Open Enrollment webinar
- Find out what’s new for 2019
- View a calendar of events
- See rates for 2019 benefits
- Read or download the Detailed Guide to Open Enrollment and benefits
- Access a list of frequently asked questions
As a reminder, Open Enrollment begins at 8 a.m., Oct. 16 and ends at 11:59 p.m., Oct. 31.
The benefits you elect will take effect on Jan. 1, 2019 and last until Dec. 31, 2019. You will need your VUnetID and epassword to complete Open Enrollment for 2019 benefits.
If you need assistance in retrieving either your VUnetID or epassword, go here.