Health & Wellness services for faculty and staff available during holidaysDec. 14, 2016, 1:35 PM
Health & Wellness services—the Occupational Health Clinic, Work/Life Connections–EAP, and Health Plus—will be open during the holidays for Vanderbilt faculty and staff at the adjusted hours noted below.
Occupational Health Clinic
- The Occupational Health Clinic (Medical Arts Building, Suite 640) will be open Dec. 27-30 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The clinic will be closed for the following observed holidays: Dec. 23 and 26 and Jan. 2.
- Express Care (Medical Arts Building, Suite 112) will be open Dec. 21 from 7:30 a.m. to noon and on Dec. 27-28 from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Express Care will be closed on Dec. 22, 23, 26, 29 and 30 and Jan. 2. When Express Care is closed, acute care patients will be seen in the main Occupational Health Clinic in Medical Arts Building, Suite 640. Please call 615-936-0955 to inquire about appointment availability.
- An Occupational Health Clinic provider is on call 24/7 at 615-936-0955 if needed.
- Work/Life Connections (Medical Arts Building, Suite 010) will be open normal business hours on Dec. 27-30 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. but will be closed for observed holidays on Dec. 23 and 26 and Jan. 2. In the event of an emergency or a crisis event after hours, a counselor on call is available 24/7 by calling 615-936-1327 and giving the appropriate information to the answering service.
- Health Plus offices will be open normal business hours on Dec. 27-30 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. but will be closed for observed holidays on Dec. 23 and 26 and Jan. 2. The Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center facility will be closed Dec. 26-30, so please call Health Plus at 615-343-9468 so that a staff member can open the door to let you into the facility if needed.