Faculty can learn more about internal funding, resources at March 22 eventMar. 5, 2018, 8:00 AM
The Office of the Provost will host an open house March 22 to showcase a diverse cross-section of Vanderbilt’s internal funding programs and professional development initiatives available to faculty. The Faculty Funding and Resource Fair will be held in the Central Library Community Room from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., and all interested faculty are invited to attend.
More than 15 internal funding programs and dozens of professional development opportunities are sponsored by the university to help faculty advance their careers, including Trans-Institutional Programs (TIPs), Research Scholar Grants, Vanderbilt Institute for Digital Learning (VIDL) grants and the Center for Teaching.
Faculty are encouraged to drop by at any time during the fair.
Programs and initiatives participating at the fair include:
- Center for Teaching
- Blended and Online Learning Design (BOLD) Fellows Program
- Course Design Institute
- Junior Faculty Teaching Fellows Program
- Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization (CTTC)
- Corporate and Foundation Relations
- Curb Center for Art, Enterprise and Public Policy
- Discovery Grants
- Leveraged Proposal Organization and Development (L-POD) Program
- Library Collections Initiative
- Limited Submission Opportunities
- Professional Development Resources
- Faculty Awards
- Faculty Insights Series
- Provost Research Studios
- Research Scholar Grants
- Trans-Institutional Programs (TIPs)
- University Courses
- Vanderbilt Export Compliance (VEC)
- Vanderbilt Institute for Clinical and Translational Research (VICTR) Funding Program
- Vanderbilt Institute for Digital Learning (VIDL)
- Faculty Working Groups
- Macro Grants
- Micro Grants
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Office of Research
Refreshments will be served at the fair, and pre-registration is encouraged. For more information, contact Christian Anderson in the Office of Cross-College Initiatives.