New Year, new continuing education opportunities from QuizTimeJan. 10, 2023, 1:45 PM
Earn Credit for Tennessee’s Controlled Substance Continuing Education Requirement for 2023 with QuizTime.
In conjunction with the State of Tennessee Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, QuizTime is offering more Opioid Education courses than ever before, across a wide array of specialties. Are you looking for controlled substance continuing education requirement for the State of Tennessee Licensure? All Opioid courses meet the requirement.
Highly relevant and interactive content sent once a day directly to you via text message or email – earn up to four CME/CE/ANCC/ACPE/CRNA credits for your participation.
Available Opioid Courses – Enrollment Ends November 2023:
- Emergency Department Management of Patients with Opioid Disorder
- Tennessee Opioid Prescribing Laws – Essentials for Providers and Dispensers
- Opioid Misuse in Adolescent Populations
- Opioid Misuse in Geriatric Populations
- Opioid Issues in Perinatal and Neonatal Care
- Opioid Issues in Behavioral Health
- Opioid Fundamentals: General Knowledge
- Opioid Issues: Preventing Opioid Deaths and Overdoses
- Coming Soon! Saving Lives and Minds: Education on Opioid Use Disorder for Educators, Coaches, and Caregivers