MyWorkday Super Users and at-the-elbow support will help support program success; Roster still open for support of Tecsys implementationFeb. 17, 2023, 4:23 PM
On April 1, every single member of the VUMC community will be impacted by the Go Live of the MyWorkday program, which involves the implementation of two new cloud-based systems, Workday and Tecsys.
To help ensure that the MyWorkday program is a success, nearly 2,000 Super Users have been identified from departments all over VUMC. These Super Users are an integral part of the MyWorkday Change Network. In this role, the Super Users will:
- Take training early and provide feedback to improve its utility
- Serve as champions of the MyWorkday program
- Support their team members during the transition period by answering questions and helping colleagues using Workday for the first time
The MyWorkday Super Users will primarily focus on the implementation of the Workday system. A separate group known as “at-the-elbow” support will be dedicated for the new point-of-use system, Tecsys (this group is still open for interested new members).
Employees can determine who their MyWorkday Super User is by visiting the MyWorkday website (vumc.org/myworkday): MyWorkday Super User lookup
Clinical employees can also determine their Tecsys at-the-elbow support team member here. The team is still actively recruiting new at-the-elbow support team members. Interested employees can email firstname.lastname@example.org to add their name.
The MyWorkday project at VUMC involves the implementation of two new cloud-based systems, Workday and Tecsys. MyWorkday will transform VUMC’s business systems, bringing several benefits:
- Modernizing and simplifying VUMC’s technology architecture by moving us away from a patchwork of outdated systems to truly integrated cloud-based solution
- Giving VUMC more visibility into business data and making it easier to gain insights from that data
- Supporting VUMC’s continued growth with best-in-class technology
- Providing a streamlined, consistent, and modern user experience for a wide variety of business needs, including human resources, supply chain, finance and accounting, and research and grants
To learn more, visit the MyWorkday website: https://www.vumc.org/myworkday.