New login credentials for Skillsoft Percipio coming Nov. 6Oct. 12, 2023, 10:51 AM
Starting Nov. 6, users who access Skillsoft Percipio will be required to use new login credentials. Workforce members will need to sign in using their VUMC email address instead of VUMC ID as their username.
The change is related to the VUMC ExpeditionTech multi-year program to further create secure and modern technology environments at VUMC.
What to expect:
To prepare for migration activities, VUMC employees (and their leaders) will receive:
- Email communication to inform leaders and users when the change is coming.
- Resources to help navigate the change.
- Confirmation email when the change occurs.
The program/initiative will:
- Improve flexibility through real-time collaboration.
- Enable easier, more secure access to systems, applications, and documents.
- Enhance productivity through new, modernized tools.
Click here to find out more about Skillsoft Percipio as a learning platform. If you should have any additional questions, please contact the VUMC IT Help Desk at 615-343-HELP (4357) or submit a Pegasus Request.