StrategyShare is Oct. 25 — a chance to get fresh ideas and win prizesOct. 17, 2023, 11:53 AM
StrategyShare 2023 will showcase the innovations that shape the future of health care on campus and across the country. On Wednesday, Oct. 25, VUMC storytellers representing a wide variety of ideas and areas will join together in Langford Auditorium to share ways they are tackling issues, thinking differently, discovering knowledge, and improving outcomes for the communities we serve. View a short video about StrategyShare 2023 here.
Up to 25 in-person attendees will have a chance to win professional headshots from VUMC photographers for their LinkedIn profiles, Teams avatars and badge photos. Additional giveaways for the Langford Auditorium audience include tickets to an upcoming Vanderbilt University men’s basketball game, gift baskets from the Vanderbilt University Hospital gift shop and more.
This year’s theme Navigating the New Normal will cover ways to solve new challenges, how to allocate finite resources and ways to build cohesive teams. A glance at the StrategyShare 2023 topics below guarantee that attendees will leave with fresh ideas to apply to their own teams and areas.
- How Technology is Supporting Nurses and Improving Patient Satisfaction
- Empowering Efficiency: How a Frontline Nurse Redesigned Flow to Increase Revenue
- Unmasking the Silent Epidemic: Workplace Violence in Healthcare
- Embracing Wholeness: Expanding Mental Health to include Spiritual and Emotional Wellbeing
- Redefining Antiracism and Microaggression Training through Collaboration, Content, and Real-World Experiences
- Breaking Barriers: How a Consult Line Improved Children’s Behavioral Health Access
- Coming Home to Yourself: Spiritual Care for LGBTQ+ People
- Breaking Language Barriers: Improving Medication Access for Patients with Limited English Proficiency
- Initiatives with AMA Reimagining Residency Grant
- Fighting the Battle on Food Insecurities at MCJCHV
- Project Adam Saves Lives
- Birthing Equity: Paving the Path to a Fair Start
- Tissue Rehabilitation: from Bench to Transplant
StrategyShare 2023 features a shortened program in a value-added format. Within the 90-minute event, audience members will gain insights and fresh approaches to more than ten mission-critical initiatives that fuel Vanderbilt Health’s Strategic directions: Making Diversity and Inclusion Intentional, Design for Patients and Families, and Discover, Learn and Share.
When: Wednesday, Oct. 25, 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., followed by a networking reception
Who: Open to the entire Vanderbilt Health community
Where: Langford Auditorium
Giveaways: All in-person attendees will have the chance to win prizes ranging from gift baskets to Vanderbilt University Men’s Basketball tickets. Up to 25 in-person attendees will have a chance to win professional headshots from VUMC photographers for their LinkedIn profiles, Teams avatars and badge photos, which will be taken during the reception.
Free Parking: 25th Avenue garage on levels 3 – 10, from 1pm to 6pm on levels 3 -10. Please do not park in any other spaces or floors as those are Vanderbilt University spaces.
Streaming: A link will be available closer to the event date.
Visit: https://www.vumc.org/strategy/home for more information