Reminder: Flu vaccine compliance deadline is Dec. 1; here’s where and how to receive oneNov. 13, 2023, 3:24 PM
As a reminder, VUMC faculty and staff are required to meet compliance requirements for flu vaccination by Dec. 1.
Here are options you can use to receive your flu shot:
- Visit the Occupational Health Clinic (OHC) at Medical Arts Building, 6th Floor, Monday-Friday, 7:00 am-4:30 pm without an appointment. You can also view other options OHC has available.
- Utilize the Peer Vaccination Program, which enables eligible staff members to vaccinate their coworkers.
- Take advantage of our upcoming OHC Comes to You onsite events or request a departmental onsite visit.
- To receive a flu vaccine at Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital, Vanderbilt Bedford Hospital, and Vanderbilt Tullahoma-Harton Hospital, please reach out to your respective Occupational Health resource at your location.
- Stop in at a convenient location in the community, including the Vanderbilt Health Walk-in Clinics or Vanderbilt Health Clinics at Walgreens. It’s important to report vaccinations received outside of Occupational Health Clinic and the Peer Vaccination Program. Access the REDCap survey to upload your vaccine documentation at How Can I Report a Vaccine I Received Outside OHC on the Occupational Health Clinic website.
Protect yourself and others from the flu by receiving your flu vaccination at the above locations or utilizing one of the offered programs. Flu season is in full swing, and as health care professionals, we strive to keep ourselves, our patients, and community members safe and healthy. By receiving your flu vaccine, you support our goal in promoting a healthier community.