Conte Center to host symposium Nov. 2Oct. 18, 2012, 10:01 AM
The fifth annual Conte Center Symposium will be held from 1-6:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2, in the Vanderbilt Law School’s Flynn Auditorium.
- Patricia Gaspar, M.D., Ph.D., Institut National de la Santé de la Recherche Médicale
- Elizabeth Hammock, Ph.D., Vanderbilt University
- Mark Ansorge, Ph.D., Columbia University Medical Center
- Rick C.S. Lin, Ph.D., University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Andrew Holmes, Ph.D., National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcohol
For more information and to register, visit the Conte Center website at http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/contecenter, or contact Denise Malone at 936-1898 or Denise.Malone@vanderbilt.edu.