Mama Lere Hearing School at Vanderbilt now enrolling peer modelsMar. 23, 2011, 2:05 PM
The Mama Lere Hearing School at Vanderbilt is now enrolling peer models for their Community Program starting July 1.
The Mama Lere Hearing School is a state-approved preschool through kindergarten program. The mission is to teach children who are deaf or hard of hearing to listen, read, sing and talk. The Community Program offers enrollment to peer models, who are children with normal hearing and speech-language skills. Having peer models is an essential component of the Mama Lere Hearing School.
Differing from a traditional daycare environment, your child will receive close supervision and a quality education during both teacher- and child-directed classroom activities. For a limited time, we are offering a discounted rate for Vanderbilt employees for the Community Program.
• Enrolling 2- through 5-year-old children
• Community Program hours are 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
• Discounted fee is $525/month
• State-approved preschool through kindergarten program
• Highly qualified, licensed teachers
• Low student-to-teacher ratio
• Convenient location on the Vanderbilt campus
• Parent observation rooms adjacent to every classroom
The Mama Lere Hearing School at Vanderbilt is located in the Vanderbilt Bill Wilkerson Center, Medical Center East South Tower, Suite 6209.
For information regarding enrollment or tours, contact Patty Grones at (615) 936-5262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.