Children’s Hospital hosting pediatric nursing job fairFeb. 7, 2013, 9:00 AM
The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt will host a pediatric nursing job fair from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 13, at the second floor performance stage of the hospital.
The fair will have onsite interviews, onsite job offers and tours of pediatric specialty areas throughout the day. Several job opportunities are open. Free parking is available in the South Garage.
Areas that are hiring include:
• Pediatric Acute Care/Inpatient Surgery. General Medical/Surgical nursing experience in pediatrics preferred.
• Pediatric Operating Room. Previous OR and/or pediatric nursing experience preferred.
• Pediatric Intensive Critical Care Unit. Critical Care and pediatric nursing experience preferred.
• Pediatric Cardiology Intensive Care Unit. Cardiology, Critical Care and pediatric nursing experience preferred.
• Pediatric Critical Care Float Pool. Must be able to float to all ICU’s, Operating Room, and PACU. Previous Critical Care nursing experience required.
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. NICU, Critical Care, and pediatric nursing experience preferred.
• Pediatric Emergency Department. Emergency Room, Critical Care, and pediatric nursing experience preferred.
To apply for any of these positions, go to the Work at Vanderbilt website at http://www.vanderbilt.edu/work-at-vanderbilt/ and enter the job number of 1300866.
For more information on the fair, go here or call the Employee Service Center at 343-7000.