Open Enrollment is happening now; benefits enrollment labs availableOct. 16, 2013, 2:59 PM
It’s time to enroll for your 2014 benefits. Open Enrollment started Oct. 16 and continues through Oct. 31. The benefits you choose begin on Jan. 1, 2014.
Learn about your benefits options on the Open Enrollment website. The site includes one-page decision tools, the Ask Alex interactive benefits counselor, a detailed guide, FAQs and more. Once you’ve made your decisions, you’re ready to enroll online.
If you need help enrolling, join us for an enrollment lab. HR will have computers and staff to assist you:
- Oct. 16-31 (Monday-Friday), 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m., at HR Express, 2525 West End Ave., 2nd Floor
- Oct. 22, 1-4 p.m., at Oxford House, Room 407
- Oct. 23, 8 a.m.-noon, at The Commons Center, Academic Support Room 217
- Oct. 28, 7:30-11 a.m., at Sarratt Student Center, Function Room 226
- Oct. 29, 1-4 p.m., at Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital, Room B319
Enhanced short-term disability insurance
During Open Enrollment, flexPTO-eligible employees will be enrolled automatically in both levels of short-term disability: no-cost base coverage, paid by Vanderbilt, and “buy-up” coverage, paid by the employee.
The base portion covers up to $24,000 a year of your salary with only a two-week waiting period. Costs for the buy-up depend on your annual salary but cost less than the comparable plan in 2013. Learn more in the flexPTO guide.
Please contact the Employee Service Center at email@example.com or 343-7000.