Team Vanderbilt event to offer information on upcoming runs, walksAug. 20, 2015, 8:48 AM
Team Vanderbilt, which combines information on the many Vanderbilt-sponsored walks and runs held throughout the year, will have kickoff events at Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 26, and on the Medical Center plaza from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 27.
Organizations at the events will include:
• Susan G. Komen-Race for The Cure
• Lungevity Foundation-Breathe Deep Stashe & Lash 5K
• American Heart Association-2015 Heart Walk
• Melanoma Research-Music City Miles for Melanoma
• CureSearch-Curesearch Walk
• Leukemia Lymphoma Foundation-Light the Night Walk
• Hydrocephalus Foundation-Hydrocephalus Walk
• Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
• American Diabetes Association
Those who sign up to participate in a walk at the kickoff events will receive a new Vanderbilt T-shirt. Free tote bags will also be available.