School of Medicine humanities journal Tabula Rasa issues call for submissions; deadline is March 31Feb. 1, 2022, 1:59 PM
Tabula Rasa, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine’s medical humanities journal, is accepting writing and artwork for its next edition.
All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31st, 2022
Guidelines for submission:
- Written submissions should be typed. The maximum word count is 2,000*, but there is no lower limit. Excerpts of longer works are welcome if self-contained.
- For artwork and photography, we accept pieces in both black/white and color. We prefer high-resolution (e.g. 300 ppi) images in TIFF, JPEG, or PNG.
- Any references for op-eds or articles should be listed in AMA format.
- All submissions should be titled (or explicitly “Untitled”). If they wish, artists may submit captions or brief descriptions to be included in publication.
- There is no upper limit on the number of submissions per person.
- Please submit work that has not been published elsewhere*.
To see the 2021 and previous issues of Tabula Rasa/Post Call Anthology, please visit: https://studentorg.vanderbilt.edu/literatureartsandmedicine/tabula-rasa/
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.