Master of Science in Clinical Investigation application deadline is July 20Jun. 29, 2022, 10:33 AM
The Master of Science in Clinical Investigation (MSCI) program offers learners select online courses for professional development in clinical and translational research. Course descriptions are available at MSCI Course Directors & Courses. Course offerings for Fall 2022 include:
- MSCI 5030 Clinical Epidemiology, 4 credit hours: August 24- September 9, 2022
- MSCI 5009 Biostatistics I, 4 credit hours: September 12 – October 7, 2022
- MSCI 5002 Medical & Grant Writing for Clinical Investigation, 2 credit hours: September 12 – October 21, 2022
- MSCI 5044 Clinical Trials, 3 credit hours: October 17 – November 4, 2022
Cost: $1818 per credit hour (tuition); other fees apply
Apply: MSCI Courses 2022-23
Deadline to Apply: July 20, 2022
· Eligible employees of VUMC may use their VUMC tuition benefits to help cover a portion of tuition costs if qualified. Please confirm your tuition benefit rates and eligibility with HR.
· The purchase of textbooks, software, and other supplies is the learner’s responsibility.
· Courses will occur remotely.
· The MSCI program does not permit course auditing.