Work Perks Ultimate Staycation Sweepstakes winners announcedNov. 3, 2022, 10:24 AM
Throughout September, Work Perks offered eligible Vanderbilt Health employees a program that celebrated their dedication to the Middle Tennessee community, offering free and discounted perks throughout a series of themed weeks – music and entertainment, health and wellness, attractions, and food and beverage.
The initiative partnered with nearly 100 local and national businesses, and each employee could claim two perks per week, one from a randomized spin wheel, and the other through a digital shopping experience. Over four weeks, over 10,000 employees participated, claiming over 20,000 perks.
Work Perks culminated in The Ultimate Staycation sweepstakes, where five lucky winners were selected to experience Nashville the VIP way. Winners will receive a one-night stay at The Bobby Hotel, dinner for two at an M Street restaurant, admission for two at several local attractions through Visit Music City’s Star Pass, and a gift basket filled with local favorites from Natchez Hills Winery, Loveless Café, and Olive + Sinclair.
The following Vanderbilt Health employees have been randomly selected as winners of The Ultimate Staycation Sweepstakes:
- Kimberly Blair, Senior Administrative Assistant, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Ellis Daugherty, RN, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Kyle Luckey-Smith, RN, EMT-P, Flight Nurse, Vanderbilt LifeFlight
- Natasha Miller, RN, Principal Application Analyst, eStar ClinDoc, HealthIT
- Janet Cross, M.Ed., CCLS, CPXP, Senior Director, Patient & Family Centered Care, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
The sponsors want to thank all who participated in the program.