Employee Appreciation Picnic set for May 13 and 17Apr. 15, 2016, 4:33 PM
To thank you for your hard work throughout the year, Vanderbilt University and Vanderbilt University Medical Center will jointly host the Employee Appreciation Picnic May 13 and 17, with off-campus deliveries scheduled for May 12 and 13.
Details are as follows:
- Thursday, May 12: Off-campus deliveries, including Vanderbilt Health, Williamson County clinics and others
- Friday, May 13: Off-campus deliveries, including Vanderbilt Health, Williamson County clinics and others
- Friday, May 13: Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks, 11 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 17: University Library Lawn, 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 17: Light Hall North Lobby, 11 p.m.–1 a.m. (night shift)
The main campus and One Hundred Oaks locations are open to both university and Medical Center employees.
Join your colleagues for a little conversation and food catered by Famous Dave’s, including grilled chicken breasts, all-beef hot dogs and veggie burgers fresh off the grill. Coleslaw, potato salad, cookies and beverages also will be served.
Look for Twitter posts in the coming weeks, and share your news and photos on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter using #vupicnic to add it to our online collection.
Download a flier to post in your area.