EpicLeap mobile information centers begin making roundsSep. 22, 2016, 10:03 AM
Under the sweeping technology initiative called EpicLeap, Vanderbilt University Medical Center is on course to replace the greater part of its clinical, billing and administrative software by November 2017, with an eye to improving continuity of care, efficiency and patient and care-team experiences.
To inform and update staff and faculty, a mobile information center called the EpicLeap Space Station began orbiting Vanderbilt this week.
Space Station visitors are invited to ask questions, play interactive games, grab a snack and leave with an EpicLeap-branded gift.
The Space Station continues through next Wednesday:
• Friday, Sept. 23, 8 – 11 a.m., Crystal Terrace, room 469
• Friday, Sept. 23, 2 – 5 p.m., Medical Center North, room AA1206
• Monday, Sept. 26, 8 – 11 a.m., One Hundred Oaks, conference room D
• Monday, Sept. 26, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., The Vanderbilt Clinic, room 2703
• Tuesday, Sept. 27, 8:30 a.m. – noon, MCE north building, room 4137
• Tuesday, Sept. 28, 8 a.m. – noon, Green Hills Office Building, room 3043
For more information visit the EpicLeap website (login required) at https://epicleap.mc.vanderbilt.edu/user?destination=node.