“U.S. News” Best Hospitals online voting opens in FebruaryJan. 25, 2018, 9:04 AM
The online reputation survey for U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals rankings will be distributed in mid February through the Doximity website. The exact distribution date for the survey will vary by individual. Eligible specialists should receive an email from Doximity or notification on the Doximity website (www.Doximity.com) when their survey is available.
Eligibility for the reputation survey is determined by board certification in one of 16 U.S. News voting specialties (see below). To receive the digital version of the survey, eligible specialists must have claimed a Doximity account by December 1, 2017.
U.S. News sends a limited number of paper ballots to a sampling of eligible specialists around the country.
Responses for the digital and print versions of the survey are due by mid-March.
Please look out for your survey and take the opportunity to vote.
U.S. News Reputation Categories and Voting Specialties
- Category: Cancer; Voting Specialties: Hematology/Medical Oncology/ Surgical Oncology/Gynecological Oncology/Musculoskeletal Oncology/Radiation Oncology.
- Cardiology and Heart Surgery; Cardiovascular Disease/Thoracic Surgery
- Endocrinology; Endocrinology/Diabetes and Metabolism
- Gastroenterology; Gastroenterology/Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Geriatrics; Geriatric Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology; Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Nephrology; Nephrology
- Neurology and Neurological Surgery; Neurology/Neurological Surgery
- Ophthalmology; Ophthalmology
- Orthopedics; Orthopedics
- Otolaryngology; Otolaryngology/Plastic Surgery within head and neck
- Psychiatry; Psychiatry
- Pulmonary Disease; Pulmonary Disease
- Rehabilitation; Sports Medicine/Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Rheumatology; Rheumatology
- Urology; Urology