Professional development opportunities in clinical and translational research available through MSCI programNov. 29, 2021, 10:15 AM
The Master of Science in Clinical Investigation (MSCI) program has limited space available for learners interested in enrolling in select courses for professional development in clinical and translational research. Course descriptions are available at MSCI Course Directors & Courses. Course offerings include:
- MSCI 5003 Genetics, Genomics, and Molecular Medicine, 3 credit hours
January 10 – January 31, 2022
- MSCI 5015 Biostatistics II, 4 credit hours
February 1 – February 28, 2022
- MSCI 5002 Medical & Grant Writing for Clinical Investigation, 2 credit hours
May 2 – May 27, 2022(final course dates may be modified)
- MSCI 5029 Research Ethics & Scientific Integrity, 1 credit hour
May 3 – May 27, 2022 (final course dates may be modified)
- MSCI 5000 Drug & Device Development, 3 credit hours: June 1 – June 30, 2022
Cost: $1765 per credit hour (tuition); other fees apply
Deadline to Apply: January 3, 2022
Eligible employees of VUMC may use their VUMC tuition benefits to help cover a portion of tuition costs if qualified. Please confirm your tuition benefit rates and eligibility with HR.
The purchase of textbooks, software, and other supplies is the responsibility of the learner.
Courses will occur remotely during Spring 2022; Summer 2022 is TBD.
The MSCI program does not permit course auditing.