Registration open for 17th annual Vanderbilt Postdoc SymposiumJul. 20, 2023, 3:09 PM
Registration is open for the 17th annual Vanderbilt Postdoctoral Association Symposium, which will be held at the Student Life Center on Friday, Nov. 17, beginning at 9 a.m.
This one-day symposium will provide an opportunity for postdocs to network, engage in scientific discussions, and learn about the research being conducted by other postdoctoral fellows.
The symposium will include:
- Welcome remarks from André Christie-Mizell, vice provost for graduate education, dean of the Graduate School and director of the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
- A research talk by Siru Liu, the 2023 Postdoctoral Fellow of the Year
- Poster and lightning talk presentations
- Lunch and keynote address by Keivan Stassun, Ph.D.
- On-campus resource fair
- Professional development session
- Academic & Non-Academic Professional Panels
- Closing remarks and award ceremony
Registration is open until Oct. 27. Please complete this registration form to attend.
The full schedule can be found on the Vanderbilt Postdoctoral Association website.
For more information, contact the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs at email@example.com.