Selection of QuizTime opioid education courses has grownJul. 26, 2022, 11:02 AM
In conjunction with the State of Tennessee Department of Health and the CDC, QuizTime is offering more opioid education courses than ever before, across a wide array of specialties. Are you looking for CE controlled substance requirement for the State of Tennessee licensure? Now is the perfect time to enroll.
Highly relevant and interactive content sent once a day directly to you via text message or email – earn up to 4 CME/CE/ANCC/ACPE/CRNA Credits for your participation!
Available Opioid Courses – Enrollment Ends November 2022:
- NEW! Emergency Department Management of Patients with Opioid Disorder
- NEW! 2022 TN Opioid Prescribing Laws
- Opioid Misuse in Adolescent Populations
- Opioid Misuse in Geriatric Populations
- Opioid Issues in Perinatal and Neonatal Care
- Opioid Issues in Behavioral Health
- Opioid Fundamentals: General Knowledge
- Opioid Issues: Preventing Opioid Deaths and Overdoses
There are even more QuizTime courses to help you earn your Credits! Browse the extensive QuizTime Course Library to find material that is of interest to you. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.