Still Time to Earn Credit for Controlled Substance CE Requirement. Enroll in QuizTime!Sep. 16, 2022, 9:49 AM
Still Time to Earn Credit for TN’s Controlled Substance CE Requirement for 2022- Enroll in QuizTime Today!
In conjunction with the State of TN DOH and the CDC, QuizTime is offering more Opioid Education courses than ever before, across a wide array of specialties. Are you looking for controlled substance CE requirement for the State of TN Licensure? All Opioid courses meet the requirement. Now is the perfect time to enroll!
Highly relevant and interactive content sent once a day directly to you via text message or email – earn up to 4 CME/CE/ANCC/ACPE/CRNA Credits for your participation!
Available Opioid Courses – Enrollment Ends November 2022:
- NEW! Emergency Department Management of Patients with Opioid Disorder
- NEW! 2022 TN Opioid Prescribing Laws
- Opioid Misuse in Adolescent Populations
- Opioid Misuse in Geriatric Populations
- Opioid Issues in Perinatal and Neonatal Care
- Opioid Issues in Behavioral Health
- Opioid Fundamentals: General Knowledge
- Opioid Issues: Preventing Opioid Deaths and Overdoses
2023 Courses to launch in December- More information to come!